The new Power Supply & Backup (Art. 100401) comes in the form of a DIN rail power supply that works in combination with an external battery. This new addition to the Loxone product lineup protects against power cuts by taking over from mains power, when needed, to provide a power supply to all of your Loxone products. The seven 24V outputs provide a total of up to 40A, are able to measure power and are equipped with replaceable fuses.
- Power measurement of all seven channels
- 7 x 24V DC outputs at 10A each
- Total 40A – short-term (10s) 60A
- Optional Backup function when connecting an external 36V battery
- Status monitoring including app visualisation
- Top-hat rail mounting (18 TE)
Power for the whole building
The seven outputs can provide enough power to reliably supply all components in the cabinet and peripheral devices in your Loxone installation with the required voltage. This, of course, includes all lighting and audio as part of the Loxone installation! But, this is not just a Power Supply! The Backup feature of this new product means you can connect an external battery so that, in the event of a power cut, the essential features in the building continue to work.