The Nano Motor Controller Air is a compact flush-mounted module for DC loads, which are controlled via Loxone Air technology. The configurable outputs can be used to control the speed of DC motors or dim LED lights. You can use the Nano Motor Controller Air in three different operating modes: Bidirectional motor, unidirectional motor and PWM dimming. In addition, the module has current flow detection and overcurrent detection.
3 Operating Modes
- Bidirectional Motor (1 Output, Polarity Reversal)
- Unidirectional Motor (2 Outputs)
- PWM Dimmer (1 Output)
Max. Total load for outputs
- Bi- & Unidirectional: 2.1A continuous; 3.5A peak (<30s)
- Dimmer: 2.1A
Speed controlled for bi- & unidirectional
Operating voltage 9...26VDC
- Bi- & Unidirectional: 1 … 10kHz
- PWM Dimmer: 400Hz
Current Flow Detection: 100 … 3500mA
Overcurrent Detection: 100 … 3500mA
Compact Dimensions: 40x39x20.5mm
Integrated 150mm long connection cable
Commissioned in record time thanks to Loxone Tree technology
Flush-mounted module for integration of DC motors (polarity reversal) and LED lighting
You can choose between three operating modes with the Nano Motor Controller Air .
- In bidirectional mode, you can control one 9 ... 26VDC motor and change the polarity
- In unidirectional mode, you can control two 9 ... 26VDC motors (fixed polarity)
- In both modes, the speed of the motor can be controlled continuously.
You can also use the Nano Motor Controller Air as a 1-channel PWM dimmer for 24VDC LED lamps.